Monday, May 26, 2008

The ABC's of me...

Accent: I’ve started to pick up on Alicia’s Jersey girl speak……
Books I like: Too many to list, lately anything crafty.
Chore I don’t care for: Laundry & dish washing.
Dog or Cat: One of each. I’m trying to convince Alicia we need a second dog. It’s not working.
Essentials: My family, knitting, gardening, creating, and what Alicia calls my inner “granola crunchiness.”
Favorite Food: Burritos
Gold or Silver: Silver
Hardest Subject: Chemistry
Insomnia: It’s gotten better.
Job: Mental Health Counseling when I finnish my masters.
Kids: Four: Luis, 8; Johnathan, 6 ; Arturo, 5; and Miss Aaliyah, 3
Left or Right: Left
Most Admirable Trait: Alicia says it’s that I’m compassionate.
Nickname: Not big on them for me, had a ton of them for my sister, and I call my daughter Mima.
Overnight hospital stays: Once, for one night for a serious kidney, urinary tract infection with kidney stones. (I went in at night and was released the next day though so not sure it counts…)
Phobias: Can’t think of any….
Quote: “To the world you might be one person, but to one person you might be the world,” a spin on the idea, make everything you do matter.
Religion: Grew up Catholic, Unitarian Universalist now.
Siblings: Three; two brothers and a sister.
Time I wake up: Somewhere between 7 & 8 most days.
Unusual Talent or Skill: I can create an amazing meal using only odd things leftover in any fridge.
Vegetable I Refuse to Eat: Peppers.
Worst Habit: Obsession with whatever is on my mind at the time, and I’m horrible at remembering names.
X-rays: Twice, that I can remember, once when I was a kid, and thought I broke my ankle, but sprained it (watch out mom, those bunnies really do look like deer), and another a few years ago when I sprained my ankle again.
Yummy Stuff: Almonds, jelly belly jellybeans, cheese, and ice cream, and children that smell like the outdoors.
Zoo Animal I Like Most: Elephants, they’re family creachers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am taking the liberty to rewrite your alphabet. Love.

A. I don't think you sound Jersey.
B. I want to see you read walk.
C. I thought it was trash removal.
D. In time, your own. And maybe chickens.
E. Add me.
F. They're enchiladas.
G. Gold, heart of.
H. Semantics.
I. Umm, not so much. But, soon.
J. Momma.
K. And around the Throne. Hallelujah.
L. Right where you should be.
M. Love.
N. My Channy.
O. I win.
P. No fear with God near. And I will protect you, too.
Q. Thank you.
R. Thumper! Freak!!
S. And me. Don't forget me.
T. Umm ... You're so funny. : )
U. Twisting up my head.
V. Onions. So contrary.
W. Believing what they all say.
X. Vision.
Z. Monkeys on the bed.

Anonymous said...

Poor Y.

Y. Friends that make them.