Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Birthday Surprises, Dirt, and Water Fountains

I thought I would post a few pictures from this past weekend. 
Thanks everyone for the surprise party!










I also wanted to add some pictures of what I got with my gift certificates..... leave it to me to buy dirt.  I was so excited though, because I was waiting to be able to go out and get some organic fill so that I could finnish preparing the new vegetable bed.  (Who made the rule that vegetables had to be grown in the back yard anyway?  Obviously someone who had lots of sun!! Obviously, I break all the rules.)  




Thanks to Alicia, and on Uncle Stubby's suggestion we also decided to get a water fountain. I love it. Thanks y'all!




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

need a closer pic of the fountain can't se it from here

Anonymous said...

click on it and it makes it bigger
mom

Anonymous said...

love the fountain.. I want one.. heehee..
Tyna

Anonymous said...

when is the next up date it has been almost a month
mom