Saturday, June 28, 2008

I never was very good at tag....



Apparently I was tagged by Ms Denise.

It could be worse, I could have been tagged....

I digress.

Maybe that is why I was never

         very good at that game.    



What was I doing 10 years ago?


Maybe it was this.......





 It was definitely this.

Headed 
        
           
 toward
                    
                    
        this......




and wanting lots of these....................





But somehow, despite being a little like this....
























knew to wait for this 








and along the way, when the time was right, somehow ended up lucky enough to have this...





What are the five things on my list to do today?
Five? Oh, right this is a game, (play along Channyn!)
  1. Go to church
  2. Go to a family picnic 
  3. Wash laundry
  4. Get ready for Monday
  5. Love my children

Snacks I enjoy

  1. Cheese
  2. Almonds
  3. Chocolate 
  4. Cheese
  5. Ice cream
  6. Cheese
  7. Chips with green salsa
  8. Cheese
  9. Cappuccino
  10. Oh, and cheese now and then.

Things I would do if I were a billionaire.


Probably this....

don't forget this...

and, come on fitting into these wouldn't be to bad.....





5 people that I would like to learn more about:

  1. Alanna 
  2. L2
  3. Tyna, and
  4. Brooke.  Get a blog will ya........
  5. Alexandra, who is also bloggless
you are all it.........

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh serious?! I was brave for nothing. I thought something big and bad was coming. :)

You do make me laugh, though. A billion dollars should surely have the decency to, at least, fit me into a size 2. I wish I had thought of it.

Anonymous said...

well back to you bet you can't run a
gamut again.

Anonymous said...

I just discovered your blog and I really enjoy it! I enjoyed reading this post-it made me laugh outloud!